At PAU we are committed to helping the best minds and leaders of tomorrow actualise their potential. Through the world-class education, we offer for four years, our extensive community of alumni providing career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime, we assist and guide you to actualise your dreams.
As part of our commitment to your journey, PAU offers different financial aid possibilities:
Tuition Fee Aid/Scholarship
Please note that the scholarship application period for the (2023/2024) academic session is between the 12th of June 2023 – 5th of August 2023.
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% per cent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
Steps for Scholarship Application
1. Please click the button below to apply.
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statements of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
3. Before submission, Candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
Financial Assistance for Siblings
On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
Students on scholarships and others who wish to may receive further financial aid by participating in the work-study programme. Students in the work-study programme work at different jobs at the university and are paid for the number of hours of work they put in per month. They may work for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
In addition to need-based scholarships, we also offer financing options such as a parent payment plan and the opportunity to pre-pay tuition fees (subject to any increases that the University will implement later).