Physical teaching will resume on the main campus of the University by January 2021, members of the University community must adhere strictly to safety guidelines for mitigating the spread of the COVID-19 Virus.
Covid-19 Resumption Policies and Guidelines for Students
- Entry into school premises:
- All students must submit to a temperature check at the main entrance gate by the expressway. There will also be a mandatory temperature check at the entrance of any hall of residence for anyone trying to gain access. The maximum body temperature allowed for access into the University campus or into a hall of residence is 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- The use of sanitisers at the gate by the express road is compulsory.
- Students are to wash their hands each time they need to gain access to the halls of residence and the clinic.
- The use of masks on the University campus is mandatory except when alone outdoors or when in your room.
- Students who are not residents on campus are not allowed into students’ residential areas.
- Students that exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed on campus.
- To be admitted to the halls of residence, students must undergo a COVID-19 test