B.Sc. Computer Science
The B.Sc. programme in Computer Science is informed by the aspiration to train computer science and information technology professionals in the area of systems design, analysis and solving of complex computing problems and who would uphold the highest intellectual, ethical and professional values that promote creativity, critical knowledge, social responsibility, and the spirit of enterprise.
O’ Level Requirements
Credit level passes in at least five subjects (in not more than two sittings) at ‘O’ level in a nationally recognized examination including:
- English Language
- with any two (2) subjects from Computer Studies, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Geography, Data Processing, ICT, Technical Drawing
- Current PAU-Approved cut-off mark
- The required UTME subjects are English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any one of Biology, Computer Studies, Economics, Geography, Technical Drawing, Chemistry
In addition to ‘O’ level requirements, candidates must have one of the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two ‘A’ level credits in relevant subjects.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects.
- NCE with merit in a relevant discipline.
- An OND/HND credit level in a relevant discipline.