B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
The B.Eng. programme in Mechanical Engineering programme is informed by the aspiration to train mechanical engineering professionals in the areas of design, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, building and maintenance of simple machines and machine elements, use of computer aided engineering tools, etc., with the highest level of professional competence, ethical responsibility and a spirit of enterprise.
The programme will prepare students for careers in the vast areas where mechanical engineering is applied such as in transport, automotive, industrial services, product manufacturing, and healthcare and construction industries, among others. With the skills students will acquire in this programme, they will be better equipped to improve individual and corporate performance, with the resultant impact on national productivity and economic growth
Click to download our flier.
Click to download programme manual
O’ Level Requirements
Credit level passes in at least five subjects (in not more than two sittings) at ‘O’ level in a nationally recognized examination including:
- English Language
- and any other acceptable science subject
It is desirable for candidates to pass Further Mathematics and Technical Drawing at credit level. Such candidates shall have an added advantage.
- Current PAU-Approved cut-off mark
- The required UTME subjects are English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
In addition to ‘O’ level requirements, candidates must have one of the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two ‘A’ level credits in relevant subjects.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects.
- NCE with merit in a relevant discipline.
- An OND/HND credit level in a relevant discipline.