[segment id=”” class=”” background_color=”” style=”” background_image=”” parallax_background=”true” background_speed=”0.6″ background_pattern=””]
- Three years minimum work experience will now be mandatory for new intakes starting from September 2015
- The programme length has been reduced from 21 months to 18 months. To successfully complete the MBA programme, 15 months of in class study and at least 72 credit hours of course work is required. There will be three semesters in all; two semesters in the first academic year, one semester in the final year. The last semester is an elective semester and students can choose to participate in a student exchange program with our partner schools abroad or offer electives locally.
- An Action Learning project must be completed by participants. Groups of students will be required to review the operations of a selected small and medium enterprise (SME) and help design what will take the firm to the next level.
- The new MBA will focus on some salient skills including critical thinking,leadership, and innovation. These skills will be taught in several leadership seminars during the first and second semester of the first year.
- New elective courses have been introduced. See the new curriculum table for more details
[button id=”” style=”” color=”theme” type=”large” size=”large” href=”https://www.lbs.edu.ng” align=”none” target=”_blank”]Visit LBS[/button][/segment]